The Mobility Card (CartadellaMobilità) is the application in the field of transportation of the Service Card (CartadeiServizi). The adoption of the Service Card by entities operating in the public services, was provided by the Directive of the President of the Council of Ministers of 27/01/94 ( “Principles on the delivery of public services” ), by Law no. 273/95, and for transport companies, by the Decree of the President of the Council of Ministers of 30/12/98 (” General scheme of reference for the preparation of the paper of the services of the transport sector or Mobility Card “). In particular, the Directive stipulates that local providers of public services must:
- identify the factors that affect the quality of service; • adopt, publish and complain with the standards of quality;
- prepare annual programs with the goal to improve these standards. The Company Bellando Tours Ltd is part of a companies’network based in the Province of Turin which consists of a single entity operator called Extra.To.
It’s possible to transfer and ensure the maximum security only through a specific organizational model that puts enough resources in a rigorous program to properly cover and cope with all the aspects that contribute to the achievement of a high quality standard.
- Staff: They are all exclusively employed with a regular contract.
- Service and maintenance The ordinary and extraordinary maintenance is guaranteed by the Bellando Tours’ internal workshop which is capable to provide genuine parts and mechanical, body, electrics, engine, tire replacement, air conditioning adjustments. We do the routine maintenance, with regular coupons, every 25,000 km. After each trip, all vehicles are carefully washed and polished externally, disinfected and scented internally.
- Regulations: Great attention to staff turnover, according to the regulations on road traffic EEC 561/ 06 , with driving hours and rest periods observed even when the structure is subjected to stress.
- Speed: All buses in the our vehicle fleet are equipped with chronotachigraph, with speed limited to 100km/h maximum .
- Insurance Policy: All vehicles are covered by insurance Fondiaria – Sai with the ceilings that reach 25 million euro. Coach hire is available with a lifting platform.
It is the term most suitable for defining the ability of Bellando Tours to design all types of rental services, while maintaining the same standards of quality in a very competitive offer. In fact one of its main strengths, that the market recognizes to Bellando Tours, is the ability to provide solutions tailored to the needs of its customers. Buses are also available for people with disabilities in the entire Piedmont region. With its vehicle fleet, thanks also to the synergies with other controlled companies and the ability to have an effective coordination with external partners, Bellando Tours is able to support all aspects related to mobility of an event, offering a unique reference point with which to deal in all organizational and operational phases of an event.
Since the early stages of a service design, from the simplest to the most complex one, the Bellando Tours is able to support the customer to advise him to have the best solution. From the choice of coach, to the coordination of all operational phases, until the administrative phase Bellando Tours is able to transfer to the customer all the values and the experience, arising from its organizational model . Highly qualified staff: all the front office staff is available to customers for the organization and support; drivers carry out their activities in compliance with applicable laws on the subject like hours to devote to rest between trips another.